Friday, June 15, 2012

Drugstore Makeup Review: Wet N Wild’s Megalast Lipstick in Dollhouse Pink

Hello Lovely Readers,
I’ve written about Wet N Wild’s Megalast lipsticks in the past. It’s a great cheapie version of a lot of the high end ultra pigmented brands. ($1.99 versus $18+ for higher end Macs, etc) Well, I was perusing my local drugstore when I happily discovered a new shockingly pink shade: Dollhouse Pink. It’s a matte violet-pink with blue undertones. Worn it looks almost neon. There have been quite a few shockingly pink shades- think of Viva Glam’s Cyndi Lauper and Lady Gaga inspired shades, the Hello Kitty inspired shades.
Wearing Dollhouse Pink

It doesn’t seem to be quite as drying as the red shades. But I also noticed that it doesn’t have the staying power of the other Megalast’s I’ve tried. It still has a little bit of staying power, but you don’t have to steal wool it off your lips at night. Overall, I’m in friggin love with this color.

No comments:

Post a Comment